We take the lead.
Follow up our next events from this events roadmap.
Soon will be announced.
Our next mega event
Our structure aims to keep our committees energized and engaged in all phases while supporting each others to produce an amazing output this season.
Click on committee name to view its description:
- Plan all the logistical work for all X Project Events and Activities.
- Responsible for all purchasing and Printings activities.
- Responsible for all the needed permissions.
- Coordinating during X-Project events.
- Responsible for coordinating the Catering.
- Managing, designing, and decorating our booths.
- Organize the academic sessions.
- Plan venues for events.
- Plan and Prepare entertainment events.
- Provide coordination assistance in the SR Project.
- Responsible for securing sufficient funding for X-Project events & activities through sponsors or funding events.
- Plan and create the needed proposal. - Responsible for providing catering sponsors.
- Provide annual sponsors & event sponsors.
- Provide help to the Projects Major committee in securing Academic support entities.
- Maintaining good relations with the corporate sector.
- Responsible for representing X Project to any external stakeholders.
- Provide X Project with media coverage and VIPs for our events.
- Hosting X Project events
- Responsible for maintaining a database of speakers and VIPs.
- Represent X Project in media channels (TV, Radio, magazines, Newspapers ,etc…)
- Responsible for the ushering strategy during the recruitment phase.
- Responsible for creating scripts for any kind of outside representation for X Project with the help of the Project manager in case of any technical scripts.
- Responsible for preparing On-ground campaigns.
- Responsible for implementing and evaluating the marketing research & strategy for X Project.
- Responsible for engaging members to increase our page reach.
- Cope with last trends and international days.
- Responsible for social media plans and executions.
- Responsible for ideas for the content of X Project's social network activity (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Website)
- Responsible for marketing and social media ideas generations.
- Putting marketing members as reps in other committees to develop better ideas for each committee.
- Plan the cooperation between marketing and graphic design members along with graphic design director.
- Design, update and maintain X-Project Identity.
- Responsible for providing all the needed designs used for marketing campaigns (t-shirts, flyers, rollups, IDs, banners, etc…).
- Sustaining professional and high quality designs for X Project's social media channels.
- Plan the cooperation between marketing and graphic design members along with marketing director.
- Cover all events through photography and videography.
- Producing and editing all the needed documentaries for all X-Project events.
- Plan and record X Project Vlogs.
- Cooperate with marketing and graphic design members to maintain better media coverage.
- Prepare GAP Analysis and discuss with directors.
- Ensure all members get value through monthly feedback.
- Responsible for recruiting and talent management.
- Set and implement rules for communications systems.
- Effective evaluation system to the board members ( KPIs and Feedbacks ).
- Implementing rewarding and penalties' system.
- Responsible for the crew motivation.
- Cover needed trainings and bootcamps for members.
- Set the academic program and timeline according to our criteria.
- Set and implement training programs for X Project’s board.
- Deal with AC sponsors and organisations and following-up with them.
Coordinating the AC sessions.
- Preparation of Pitching day or phase.
- Responsible for preparing any academic event powered by X Project in collaboration with other section.
- Juniors will be prepared to explain any topic simply and in an innovative way by comprehensive trainings.
- Plan and organize a charitable and joyful programs.
- Organize new and creative charitable events and deal with different segments.
- Plan the juniors program for the season.
- Plan schools visits and bootcamps for juniors.
- Prepare for projects/fun days.
- Plan and implement an awareness campaign.
XProject21 Our aim is to enable the people who have ideas about businesses to convert them into real businesses through our Business Plan Competition.We will support the delegates with training and workshops to Qualify them to manage their own Startups, We classify the ideas into 4 track fields: The Agricultural field, the Educational field, the Business field, and the women improvement field.We will select the idea of the project that meet X-project criteria and support The 18 UN sustainable development goals (SDGs).We will provide all needed training from the Idea generation stage until the MVP stage during 8 sessions
Communication skills & Entrepreneurship
B2B & B2C Marketing Strategies
Business Plan Model
There will be a Competition to allow each team to represent their idea ( full Business plan model with a prototype) and we will select the best 3 ideas and support them with funds and mentorships to make their startup go to market.